Today I played with NetCam Belkin Camera C390 for my robot application.
Originally, this camera uses application for iPhone/Android,
but we can access its video thru browser with simple steps.
To get streaming from the camera using web browser (works on Mozilla Firefox)
1. connect to the Wifi “NetCamC390”
2. figure out the router ip (camera IP address is the router IP)
for Linux terminal, use command : route -n
for example: 184.108.40.206
3. connect to the camera’s IP address using browser. I use Ubuntu 12.04, and it works on Mozilla, but not on Google Chromium.
connect to : http://220.127.116.11/goform/video
4. If user / password prompted, put it : admin/admin
5. Boom! you can view the video from the camera